Как всё начиналось (3)
Последние картинки
Вторник, 30.04.2024, 04:13
Приветствую Вас Гость

Blue Sun Mod - локализация! - Страница 5 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Форум » Модификации » Наука модификации » Blue Sun Mod - локализация! (Да, да, да, вы не ослышались)
Blue Sun Mod - локализация!
мирхондДата: Понедельник, 24.02.2014, 17:51 | Сообщение # 61
Сержант
Статус: Offline
Цитата
может нам стоит скооперироваться? Скажем разбить весь текст на 30 частей и переводить по части за раз

Потом надо будет к единому стилю приводить отрывки. Но я готов поучаствовать в переводе.

To Brok Samson smile

I'm ready to help in translation of BSM to Rusian.

R@SДата: Понедельник, 24.02.2014, 21:34 | Сообщение # 62
Лейтенант
Omega, I saw your request in the HLA translation blog post, and if it's still relevant I want to answer your question here instead. You need to run the file through Fileconv.exe. It's a relic from the BE5 days and you can find it in the \Tools\Unofficial ModKit\File_Convertor\ folder if you have been clever enough to use Bors' awesome installer smile

If not, here's a direct link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17796446/FileConv.7z

Just put the Fileconv.exe in the same folder, drag and drop the E6Q.txt file on top of it. that will scramble/unscramble the file.

мирхонд, thanks for helping out, and I hope you are a real Venture Bros fan and not just posing tongue

Funniest animated series I've seen, but enough OT smile

I have sent a PM to you and Omega, post what folder you intend to start with and we'll see where it ends.

Сообщение отредактировал R@S - Понедельник, 24.02.2014, 21:36

мирхондДата: Вторник, 25.02.2014, 13:28 | Сообщение # 63
Сержант
Hello, Bjorn.
You overestimated my abilities - I don't even know what "compile code" means wacko
I've followed your instructions anyway, and got heap of files, which can be opened with Notepad.
So, what part of BSM folder I have to translate?

ps. I LOVE Venture Bros, can't wait for the next season lol

R@SДата: Вторник, 25.02.2014, 14:06 | Сообщение # 64
Лейтенант
Sorry, the PM limit forced me to cut down the explanation to a bare minimum, it's why I think explaining these things here makes it easier for all involved.

When you unpack the archive you get an E1P folder. Inside that you have the a.bat file which is run to convert the code into machine code the engine uses. This is just technical stuff, no importance otherwise. The command prompt that starts when the a.bat is run gives you important information, it helps discover any errors that might have occurred.

Inside the E1P folder there is another folder called BSM, which contains even more folders, such as Bootcamp, NPC, Quests and others. Just pick a folder, post it here and start working on the files inside that folder. All the other files outside the BSM folder are not supposed to be changed, those sets the vanilla environment when compiling.

It's the Quest folder inside the BSM folder that has the most text that needs translating, and those are divided into sub folders, like Cops or BillyQ.

Once again, thanks for offering your time to help with this smile

Сообщение отредактировал R@S - Вторник, 25.02.2014, 14:14

мирхондДата: Среда, 26.02.2014, 14:00 | Сообщение # 65
Сержант
I've translated everithing I recognised as speech in ArenaBase.txt. Could you look into and tell is it OK or I've missed something?
http://yadi.sk/d/YDvCoOhMJa67b

If it's OK i'll continue with rest of the files.

R@SДата: Среда, 26.02.2014, 15:03 | Сообщение # 66
Лейтенант
There are a few things still in English, but you have done good staying out of things not supposed to be changed.

The first thing was at the top of the file:
String Attribute GetHelp = "Do you want some help?"
Then there were a few places like this:
print("Отлично! Сколько противников вы желаете сразить? "+str(Arena.ArenaLVL)+"?^Current Score: "+str(Arena.ArenaPoints)+" of 500^Current reward: "+str(call GetDisplayItemName(Arena.TmpReward))+"")

Other than those, everything looks great smile

Сообщение отредактировал R@S - Среда, 26.02.2014, 15:05

мирхондДата: Пятница, 28.02.2014, 16:26 | Сообщение # 67
Сержант
I've translated everything from Boot camp folder, check it, please.
http://yadi.sk/d/HlfWRny5JhXgN

R@SДата: Пятница, 28.02.2014, 22:44 | Сообщение # 68
Лейтенант
Checked, and high marks for you effort biggrin

All seems to work, both compiling it and running it in the game. I guess we can consider the mini campaigns finished.

мирхондДата: Вторник, 04.03.2014, 20:10 | Сообщение # 69
Сержант
R@S, I stumbled upon some difficulties with dialog options. I cant figure out a grammatical gender from the strucrure of the text, and in Russian it's cruicial. Wouldn't you mind to land me a hand via Skype? sent you contact in PM

SilverGirlДата: Пятница, 14.03.2014, 04:21 | Сообщение # 70
Рядовой
Hello, i made a weapon mod for BSM, it requires BSM and i released the first test version today, so if you want to translate it as well for the russian players it would be cool, though, all you would need to do is translate the weapon descriptions because i didn't add any new quests or dialogue

i don't know anything of russian, i can't read it either (i'm using google translator to understand most things in this website), even english is not my first language (i'm brazilian), and registering on this forum was a real challenge, but i came here to see if any of the russian players would be interested in playing the mod smile

the mod adds about 50+ new weapons, and these weapons are also used by the enemies and found on shops, it's still in testing stage but i hope i can correct problems the players find

lots of screenshots of the new weapons here:
http://bluesunmod.webs.com/apps....?page=1

the mod requires BSM, download link for the mod here: http://bluesunmod.webs.com/apps....-armory

nikokravДата: Пятница, 14.03.2014, 22:07 | Сообщение # 71
Генерал-майор

Цитата
lots of screenshots of the new weapons here: 
Модели пистолета Taurus PT92 и PT100 на мой взгляд сделаны на высоком уровне. Парень из Бразилии сделал много моделей российского нового оружия (АК12, А91 ....). Вообще очень много представлено моделей оружия с последних оружейных выставок.

KTIMДата: Среда, 13.08.2014, 12:24 | Сообщение # 72
Генерал-майор
Готов снова взяться за локализацию мода, благо, времени сейчас стало больше. Хотел бы узнать текущее состояние локализации.

Когда американец идет в бой, он застрахован
Когда русский идет в бой, никто не застрахован
KTIM©

Форум » Модификации » Наука модификации » Blue Sun Mod - локализация! (Да, да, да, вы не ослышались)
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Поиск: