[17.06.2015]
Как всё начиналось (3)
Последние картинки
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 03:54
Приветствую Вас Гость

New events thrown - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Модификации » Наука модификации » New events thrown (New HLA.exe events)
New events thrown
R@SДата: Воскресенье, 02.01.2011, 02:12 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
First off I like to thank you all for a great mod, especially Dancer, Deadhead and Xelat who've been very helpful and generous.

I have a question about the exact syntax of the events that are thrown by the HLA.exe, I've figured out the "Battle start" and "Battle end" so far, but it takes too much time doing the trial and error wacko

What I'm interested in particular are the events that are thrown when you put on and takes off a uniform, and the events regarding the Iron Man, or Iron Will as google translate calls it.

Thanks again

Björn aka R@S

Here's how google translate mashes my writings biggrin
There is no need in russian translation, those who can give you the data you want understand english wink (Deahead)

DeadheadДата: Воскресенье, 02.01.2011, 11:39 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-лейтенант
As I told you already you can contact Xelat. Thats the best way to get wanted information.

R@SДата: Воскресенье, 02.01.2011, 12:16 | Сообщение # 3
Лейтенант
I did talk to him a few days ago, but since I don't know him as well as I know you I was afraid to ask all my little silly questions. He might not be as patient with me as you have been tongue

But I'll do as you say and ask him when he has time with me.

Форум » Модификации » Наука модификации » New events thrown (New HLA.exe events)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: