[17.06.2015]
Как всё начиналось (3)
Последние картинки
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 11:33
Приветствую Вас Гость

Jagged Alliance Flashback - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Другие игры » Стратегии с элементами тактики и rpg » Jagged Alliance Flashback (Kickstarter)
Jagged Alliance Flashback
R@SДата: Среда, 08.05.2013, 21:06 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Privet, y'all smile

There is finally some developers, Full Control, that wants to make a new "real" Jagged Alliance game. After the big disappointment that was BiA, these guys seems to have the right idea. Even if their first pitch of their 80's stereotypical Russkies vs Yanks sounded very stupid, they have actually given it much more thought than it first appeared.

It will be a TB game in the spirit of the old ones, with some of the old mercs turning up again. They will use the same combat system as in Jagged Alliance 2, but they will try to improve it when they feel it is needed.

Modding seems to be very high on their priority list, which is good for all of us. Haven't you always wanted to play a Jagged Alliance game with updated graphics?

So head over to their Kickstarter page and read some of the updates:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've been following this since day one and feel very close to the project.

Сообщение отредактировал R@S - Среда, 08.05.2013, 21:16

NadoedaloДата: Четверг, 09.05.2013, 18:04 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
Also they give complete Ja-Ja2 collection for any backer(least - 5$).
(Так же они дают серию Джа-Джа2 за 5 и более баксов)

And seems like they will probably spoil the system if they will really try to change something. Ja2 is the best tactical turn-based strategy I have ever saw. All it needs - better graphics, more gameplay and better AI. That is what I will call Ja3.
After their video on kickstarter I thought that they will try to make something like Ja2 but that will be, imho, simplier version of Ja2.
(Мне очень в падлу теперь это всё переводить так что тут просто будет длинный текст как будто с альтернативной версией, но это не так. Кому нужно будет - забъёт английский текст в гугл транслейт и не будет париться)

R@SДата: Четверг, 09.05.2013, 21:04 | Сообщение # 3
Лейтенант
The improvements FC are considering is the most popular from the JA2 1.13 project. Things like car inventory, folded stocks and such things. They will not streamline the game, they saw what happened to BiA and will do everything to avoid that.

They have also created a "Modding Advisory Team" that will be there to make sure the game is developed for modding. The base game will be very close to JA2, but they want to make sure modders can add complexity after the game is released. There's talk about making sure wind-direction penalties when shooting and other awesome stuff will be possible to mod. Check the Update 12 for more details.

I have already been on their case about the importance of a good AI, and they seem to have listened. They have a fairly good AI from Space Hulk, but are considering bringing in third party experts to make it a great one.

So Nadoedalo, you might get the JA3 you've been wanting for a long time, at least if I have anything to say about it wink

Сообщение отредактировал R@S - Четверг, 09.05.2013, 21:06

No-NothingДата: Воскресенье, 14.04.2019, 18:52 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
извеняюсь!но мне нужно получить ачивку 3 сообщения

Форум » Другие игры » Стратегии с элементами тактики и rpg » Jagged Alliance Flashback (Kickstarter)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: